THE ONE & ONLY TRUE CHURCH
Which is the True Church, the True Temple of God?
The scores of existing churches and those that mushroom anew almost every day, all of which are invariably at loggerheads with each other, demand that we address this question and quick. Perhaps what we fail to recognize is that the onus of providing the answer is upon each one of us! By each one of us, I mean, everyone who professes to be a child of God.
But, lo and alas! That the majority blindly swear by their respective churches is not only not helpful but also proof of the sheer lack of spiritual insight that exists among the so called ‘godly’! As for the reluctant few who’d dare to admit there is no such thing as a perfect church in this world, they fail to inspire any hope for Truth, for just as hastily they also conclude that they make the best of whatever is available to them – which to simply put is to stick with their lot. Any further probing and one realizes one has only invited oneself into murky waters!
To be sure, while our ignorance betrays our folly, our half-baked truths handed down to us by the churches we proudly patronize bring disrepute to God’s Work and blaspheme His holy Name. It is not for nothing that the Spirit admonishes, read Ezek 34:19, “Must My flock feed on what you have trampled and drink what you have muddied with your feet?”
The Word of God reminds, “But if they had stood in My council, they would have proclaimed My words to My people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds.” (Jer 23:22). Ignoring which, churches delight in pretending that they remain in His council, EVEN THOUGH THE WORD OF GOD TESTIFIES OTHERWISE, all the while persisting in their lies and false teachings. “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you. My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. THEY WILL NOT BELONG TO THE COUNCIL OF MY PEOPLE OR BE LISTED IN THE RECORDS OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, NOR ENTER THE LAND OF ISRAEL. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign Lord.” (Ezek 13:8-9).
Further, read Jer 7:12-15, quoted herewith, and understand the fate of all those who pride in their respective churches or temples, “Go now to the place in Shiloh where I first made a dwelling for My Name, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of My people Israel. While you were doing all these things, declares the Lord, I spoke to you again and again, but you did not listen; I called you, but you did not answer. Therefore, what I did to Shiloh I will now do to the house that bears My Name, the temple you trust in, the place I gave to you and your fathers. I will thrust you from My presence, just as I did all your brothers, the people of Ephraim.”
Just as it was with the Israelites – to whom the message had first and symbolically applied; who had in an attempt to better themselves built the city of Jerusalem and its temple but ended up inviting the same fate as Shiloh upon it (Isa 29, verses 1-4 & 9-16)!
Also, let us not forget, reconstructing it every time it was felled down did not help in any way either as the people refused to repent and turn to God. This is why Jesus has stated both symbolically and prophetically, “Do you see all these great buildings? Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” (Mk 13:2).
WATCHMEN OF THE FLOCK:
In spite of it all, IT IS THE FAITHFULNESS AND UNFAILING LOVE OF GOD THAT HE CONTINUES TO SEND HIS FAITHFUL SERVANTS TO WARN US WHILE WE MAY YET AVAIL OF THEM AND REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. This is the reason I as His servant, faithfully, transcribe His instructions and warnings for the benefit of all.
Therefore, as the Spirit compels me, His zeal burning in my heart, I write this particular text hoping and praying that at least this time a few eyes will open, who will stop resisting Him!
WHEN GOD’S WORD BEGAN TO COME TO ME, ONE OF THE FIRST INSTRUCTIONS I RECEIVED WAS TO LEAVE THESE CHURCHES. At that time, naturally, I wasn’t sure I had heard it quite right. The church I attended then was called ‘Bethel’, and so I wondered if God wanted me to go to ‘Gilgal’, the newly sprung up church in the neighborhood. And the answer came to me, Hos 4:15, “….’Do not go to Gilgal, do not go up to Beth Aven (meaning the ‘house of wicked’ for that is what Bethel had come to represent, hence the ‘improvisation’ on the name!)…”
Could it be just a coincidence that the particular church I attended at that time is called ‘Bethel’ and the alternative that presented itself to me is called ‘Gilgal’? So I pressed on, and His instructions could not have been any more clearer and any more specifically written than that which was given to me from Amos 5:4-6, “This is what the Lord says to the house of Israel: ‘Seek Me and live; do not seek Bethel, do not go to Gilgal; do not journey to Beeersheba. For Gilgal will surely go into exile, and Bethel will be reduced to nothing.’ SEEK THE LORD AND LIVE, or He will sweep through the house of Joseph like a fire; it will devour, and Bethel will have no one to quench it.”
As all self-doubts were removed, I was quick to obey since obeying His instructions had become a conscientious habit, the new way of life, for me. And, all glory, honor and praise be to God, for since my obedience to this particular instruction I have come to fully learn and understand why He desired that I leave these churches so that now there is left no room for any doubt.
Thus, as His servant and watchman of the flock, having been found faithful not only in obeying His instructions but also in faithfully ministering the same to all who might give ear, God has continued to pour out His Word to me and equip me more and more.
Sadly though, so far, the churches, or the flocks, on their part continue to make their folly more and more apparent by rejecting these very words of God, SMUGLY OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT IN DOING SO THEY ONLY READY THEMSELVES FOR THE WRATH OF GOD! For example, refer Ps 50:16-22 : “But to the wicked God says: ‘What right have you to recite My laws or take My covenant on your lips? You hate My instruction and cast My words behind you. When you see a thief, you join with him; you throw in your lot with adulterers. You use your mouth for evil and harness your tongue to deceit. You speak continually against your brother and slander your own mother’s son. These things you have done and I kept silent; you thought I was altogether like you. But I will rebuke you and accuse you to your face. Consider this, you who forget God, or I will tear you to pieces, with none to rescue.’’’
THIS IS THE REASON THE DAY OF THE LORD IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE DAY OF HIS WATCHMEN (Mic 7:4, Mic 7:7-10).
CHURCHES ARE EXPOSED BY THEIR FALLACIES:
THE PREACHING AND TEACHING OF THE GOSPEL IS ESSENTIALLY TO LEAD ALL MANKIND TO THE TRUTH – NAMELY, TO THE ONE TRUE GOD, TO THE ONE TRUE WORSHIP AND TO THE ONE TRUE TEMPLE OF GOD.
This is the reason the Word of God says of those entrusted with the blessed work, “You are the light of the world.” and “You are the salt of the earth.” Refer Matt 5:14a & 13a respectively.
WHY LIGHT IF NOT TO SERVE AS BEACONS OF HIS LIGHT?
Refer Jn 8:12, “When Jesus spoke again to the people, He said, ‘I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the Light of life.’”
AND, WHY SALT IF NOT TO MINISTER BY THE GRACE OF GOD SO AS TO REVIVE MANY AN EBBING LIFE FOR THE ETERNAL RECONCILIATION WITH GOD AND, CONSEQUENTLY, WITH FELLOW CHILDREN OF GOD?
But as it stands, “Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again?” (Mk 9:50a).
Refer Jn 6:63 and note how He testifies, “The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are Spirit and they are life.” And read Jn 3:34, “For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.”
Yet, unfortunately, as it stands today, each one has lit his own light and set ablaze his own torch, thus paving the way for the prophesied deepest darkness!
BECAUSE, PRIMARILY, LET US UNDERSTAND THAT CHURCHES HAVE EXPOSED THEMSELVES BY THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE WILLFULLY DISTORTED AND ADDED TO THE WORD OF GOD BY INCORPORATING TEACHINGS AND TRADITIONS OF MEN INTO IT AND SUBSTITUTING IT BY THE TEACHING OF THEM.
Therefore the Word of God warns, Matt 6:23b, “If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!” Also read Isa 50:11, “But now, all you who light fires and provide yourselves with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and of the torches you have set ablaze. This is what you shall receive from my hand. You will lie down in torment.”
Simply because churches continue to mushroom everywhere can by no means serve as the yardstick to measure mankind’s growing spiritual insight. Because, they speak and teach absolute folly! THERE IS NOT A WORD OF GOD THAT THEY HAVE NOT EITHER DISTORTED BY WILLFUL MANIPULATION OR CRAFTY MISINTERPRETATION. They are the proverbial blind guides, referred to by Jesus, who presume to lead the blind. What is more? They not only hold complete sway over their flock but also, due to absolute lack of fear of God, exercise complete authority over them.
WHAT ABOUT THE FLOCKS THAT ARE LED BY THEM? ARE THEY ANY DIFFERENT TO THEIR LEADERS?
No, they are not. In fact they are a testimony unto themselves for following their rebellious ways. Note the prophecy concerning them in Hos 4:9, “And it will be: Like people, like priests, I will punish both of them for their ways and repay them for their deeds.”
WHAT IS MORE?
The Spirit testifies they wouldn’t want it any other way: “The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, AND MY PEOPLE LOVE IT THIS WAY. But what will you do in the end?” (Jer 5:31).
For in the end there will be none left: “They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head, it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners will swallow it up.” (Hos 8:7).
Isa 30:10-14 reveals, “These are the rebellious people, deceitful children, children unwilling to listen to the Lord’s instruction. They say to the seers, ‘See no more visions!’ and to the prophets, ‘Give us no more visions of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, prophesy illusions. Leave this way, get off this path, and stop confronting us with the Holy One of Israel!’ Therefore, this is what the Holy One of Israel says: ‘Because you have rejected this message, relied on oppression and depended on deceit, this sin will become for you like a high wall, cracked and bulging that collapses suddenly, in an instant. It will break in pieces like pottery, shattered so mercilessly that among its pieces not a fragment will be found for taking coals from a hearth or scooping water out of a cistern.”
BECAUSE, SECONDARILY, WE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR UNFAITHFULNESS IS EXPOSED BY THE FACT THAT ALL CHURCHES, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, SERVE TWO MASTERS – GOD AND MONEY!
THEREFORE THE TRUTH IS THAT THESE CHURCHES ARE NOTHING BUT COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES, GARBED IN THE SO-CALLED SPIRITUAL TERM, THE ALL TOO FAMILIAR WORD, ‘RELIGION’. AND LIKE ALL OTHER RELIGIONS OF THIS WORLD, THEY THRIVE IN ORDER TO ENHANCE THE GLORY, WEALTH AND POWER OF MAN IN ALL MANNERS POSSIBLE.
Let us read Lk 16:13, “No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.”
Let’s face it! Financial incentive is the REASON men dominate these churches and by and large forbid women to even speak in the church (eg. 1 Cor 14:34), let alone minister! Those that pretend to do, do so only to ensure their cause is further advanced by their women as well.
Even though Jesus, who by His example shows us the righteous way, teaches, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to finish His work.” (Jn 4:34), the churches, their rulers, their elders and their teachers, have made ‘His Work’ NO MORE THAN THEIR MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD!
Read what is written of them in Isa 65:11-12, “But as for you who forsake the Lord and forget My Holy Mountain, who SPREAD A TABLE FOR FORTUNE and FILL BOWLS OF MIXED WINE FOR DESTINY, I will destine you for the sword, and you will all bend down for the slaughter; for I called but you did not answer, I spoke but you did not listen. You did evil in My sight and chose what displeases Me.”
Likewise of the flock, for example in Ezek 33:31, “My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to listen to your words, but they do not put them into practice. With their mouths they express devotion, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gains.”
FOR, IT IS TO SUCH AS THESE THAT WE BLINDLY ENTRUST OUR FATE! IS IT ANY WONDER THEN THAT LIKE THEM WE FIND WE ARE AS REMOVED FROM THE LORD AS WE ARE FROM HIS HOLY MOUNTAIN, OR TO PUT IT MORE PLAINLY FROM THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH?
For though more and more are added to these churches, none come even close to the True Church, to the Holy Mountain of God. Like the Israelites before them, who left the business of receiving God’s Word to Moses and refused to come to Him and receive His Word from Him, they refuse to heed the Voice of God and suffice that their self-appointed leaders do it for them on their behalves!!!! So that, both numerically and figuratively, they make up the DESOLATE WOMAN who has rejected her Husband, just as it is written of them in Isa 54:1(b), “ ‘…because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband’ says the Lord.”Refer Matt 10:32-22, 2 Tim 2:12. HOW CAN ONE WHO REJECTS ONE’S GOD HOPE NOT TO BE REJECTED BY HIM IN THE END!!
RETURN TO YOUR GOD:
SO, THE QUESTION THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED HERE IS: HOW CAN ONE HOPE TO BE LED TO THE TRUE CHURCH?
Our answer is found in Jn 16:13: It is the Spirit of God who will lead us. This is why Jesus reminds, Jn 6:44-45, “No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the Prophets: ‘THEY WILL ALL BE TAUGHT BY GOD.’“
Yes, exactly as it was prophesied! For example, read Jer 31:33-34, “’This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel (meaning the spiritual House of God) after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put My law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be My people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the Lord …”
THE QUESTION THEN IS HOW CAN ONE ENSURE ONE IS BEING TAUGHT OF GOD?
To that end, it is imperative that one learns to recognize the Voice of God (the Truth) from the great melee of conflicting voices around and follow Him only.
This is why I invite you to read and learn what He so faithfully taught His servant. You see, what His servant does is to point the Way in such a way that you can verify for yourselves it is the Truth and pick up the severed thread of your fellowship with Him.
Understand that without your free and wholesome participation you cannot hope to fellowship with God and learn from Him. The more you become embroiled in and thereby enslaved to this world’s demands, the less your chances of fine-tuning yourself to His voice! Therefore, I implore you to seize this opportunity and make a beginning.
Yield yourselves to the Spirit, carefully examine the Word, in the manner of the Bereans (Acts 17:11), and learn. Learn, so that you may pave for yourself the path that leads to the One and Only eternal Temple of God in which alone is your hope and your salvation!
For this is the reason God appoints His watchmen, even though it is the Spirit who Alone may lead you to Him.
The watchmen of God have been set apart and recognized by these signs (or spiritual fruits), two of which are: firstly rejected by men but chosen of God, and secondly being freed from all bondages to receive of God, in order that they may strive to free the rest while they languish, each in his own accursed bondages of whatever nature – physical, spiritual, mental, emotional and of course the most inherent and common to all, the sinful!
So that, even as they proclaim the Truth, they also declare to the flock their sins: “But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.” (Mic 3:8).
[Note that this is exactly how you distinguish His servants from ‘the enemy’ and his agents whose chief occupation it is to accuse (eg. Rev 12:10b) EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT SO AUTHORIZED! They are quick to condemn which in reality is nothing but seeking a cover up for their condemnation which was written about long ago (eg. Jude 4). Therefore they accuse that they may destroy, which we must understand is never the purpose of God. For eg., read Ezek 18:32, “For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!” Therefore, remember ONLY HE WHO IS EQUIPPED TO SERVE IN ORDER THAT HE MAY SAVE IS LIKEWISE AUTHORIZED TO ACCUSE IN ORDER THAT TRUE REPENTANCE MAY FOLLOW, just as it is written in 2 Cor 13:10b – “…. the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down.”]
FOR, TERTIARILY, THIS IS EXACTLY HOW THE CHURCHES HAVE ALL FAILED THEIR FLOCKS AND CAUSED THEM TO BE LED IN TO CAPTIVITY (OR BONDAGES)!
Lam 2:14 testifies, “The visions of your prophets were false and worthless; they did not expose your sin to ward off your captivity. The oracles they gave you were false and misleading.”
All bondages of this world are unholy and accursed as their origin is of the enemy. Even if you realize the same but do not do anything about it, you will never be able to hold on to the little light you might have received or will come to receive.
LET MY PEOPLE GO!
You will note that it has always been God’s Way to first set His people free before they can be taught His Way – to worship Him and to fellowship with Him in the perfect, pleasing and acceptable manner. For example, remember how the Israelites were freed from their bondage of slavery in Egypt before they were taught to seek God, to seek His surpassing holiness and to worship Him.
The Word of God teaches it is Truth which truly sets one free (Jn 8:31). Because, it is also a fact that as long as you are in bondage of falsehood, Truth will evade you. This is why, I repeat, give ear to Truth by careful study and examination. As you begin to come alive, rejuvenated in spirit and strengthened in your soul, you will learn to discern Truth from Falsehood, teachings of God from teachings of men and more importantly you would have permitted yourself the wonderful and surpassing blessedness which comes from the eternal fellowship of God. For you would have then learned to follow Him and stopped following strangers (Jn 10:4-5, Ezek 44:23). Consequently you will find the Lord Himself teaching you and quite literally leading you by the hand so that you become certain of your surpassing and imperishable inheritance.
TO THAT END YOU MAY BE SURE THAT I DO NOT ADVOCATE THE BIBLE BUT THE WORD OF GOD THAT IS CAMOUFLAGED IN IT THANKS TO THE ARDUOUS EFFORTS OF SCHEMING MEN TO BLIND HIS FLOCK.
As such, and with that understanding, let us begin by learning the rudimentary facts about the True Church we aspire to belong to.
THE TRUE CHURCH
1. WE-MEN OF GOD:
- First of all, let us understand that ‘the Church’ is a unified term meaning inclusive of all children of God, whether male, female, eunuch, young, old, child or infant. Hence collectively represented as ‘we-men of God’. Why ‘we-men of God’ in particular? Because it reinstates the God-ordained name of ‘man’ for all (Gen 5:2), which of course includes the women.
- Therefore it gives me all the more joy that the word ‘women’ is pronounced in such a way that it serves to declare this truth most emphatically, and deservedly so, for indeed it is the holy Bride of the Lamb in whom is embodied the entire body of the children of God!
- Note how Jesus designates His people in Matt 13:38a as ‘sons of the kingdom’. And why if not for the fact that at the renewal of all things or at the coming of the Kingdom of God they will partake of its ‘sonship’? For those who are still unaware, let it be known that the word ‘son’ means ‘heir’. Therefore ‘sons of the Kingdom’ means ‘heirs of the Kingdom’. And just as Jesus also corrects in Matt 22:29-30, the sexual differences or the physical bodies thereof are of this world only and not of the Kingdom of God: “…. ’You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people…will be like the angels in heaven.’”
- As such, at the very outset itself, let it be absolutely clear that without this ultimate unification or perfect Oneness in the Spirit, one cannot even hope to serve God or partake in the holy work of the furtherance of the Kingdom of God.
2. THE HOLY HIGHWAY OF PERFECT ONENESS:
- Secondly, a ministry that does not prepare the Way of the Lord (eg. Ps 50:23, Matt 3:3 etc.), also called the Holy Highway, is not of God.
- For, where preparing the Way of the Lord is concerned, isn’t it clearly written that it has to be a straight and holy highway – where “every valley (meaning the downtrodden and the oppressed) shall be raised, where every mountain and hill (of course the rulers, the authorities or the superiors – in other words the so-called men of ranks and the religious mounts they build for their glory) is made low – so that together they come on the same level and perfectly on par with one another in the Spirit, (in perfect oneness as described in Jn 17:21-23); where the rough ground shall become level and the rugged places a plain (meaning where every single individual is called and perfected of God into One uniformly holy and radiant Body) – refer Isa 40:4 – by the One Word, the One Spirit, the One Faith, the One Hope, the One baptism and the One God and Father of all?”
- Refer Isa 40:3-5, Matt 22:30, Eph 4:3-4 etc. Now permit yourself the goodness of Truth by asking yourself the eye-opening question of them all, is this what you see around you? If you have been honest to yourself, the rest of these revelations will surely rejuvenate your soul like never before and propel you towards the Holy Mountain of God as you learn to distinguish between the ones you have been accustomed to and the Only True One which is promised of God.
- Because whether one accepts it or not, the truth is “And a Highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness. THE UNCLEAN WILL NOT JOURNEY ON IT; it will be for those who walk in that Way; WICKED FOOLS WILL NOT GO ABOUT ON IT.” (Isa 35:8).
3. GOD IS ITS ONLY ARCHITECT, BUILDER AND FINISHER:
- The One is built by God Himself. Read Matt 16:18b, “I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.” He is the One who has laid its foundations, and He is the One who will build it to its completion (Heb 11:10, Isa 54:11, Ps 87:5, Isa 28:16). To that end indeed, as reminded earlier, He will Himself teach His people and lead them there.
- THE TRUTH IS THERE IS ONLY ONE SHEPHERD, AND LIKEWISE THERE IS ONLY ONE FLOCK. THEREFORE, ISN’T IT A SHAME THAT IN SPITE OF IT, AND QUITE OBLIVIOUS TO THE TRUTH, MEN CONTINUE TO ASSUME TO BE THE SHEPHERDS OF HIS FLOCK. AND THE FLOCK IN TURN ACT AS IF THEY CANNOT DO WITHOUT THESE SHEPHERDS.
- Read Jn 10:1-5, “I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the Gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. (Remember how and why He chastised and drove away from the temple of Jerusalem the servants of ‘Mammon’ – all who serve money or wealth of this world – and called it a den of thieves and robbers? – refer Matt 21:13) The Man who enters by the Gate is the Shepherd of His sheep. The watchman (meaning His servant) opens the Gate for Him, and the sheep listen to His voice. He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out. (Yes, each one must leave his Babylonian background – Jer 51:45, Zech 2:7, 2 Cor 6:15-18, Rev 18:4-8 etc. **See verses quoted at the end of the article.) When He has brought out all His own, He goes on ahead of them, and His sheep follow Him because they know His voice. But they will never follow a stranger because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.”
- So, unlike what the churches have given to understand, who in their folly advocate more than one head, different dress-codes and different works depending on the gender of the person concerned, let it be ascertained once and for ever that this ‘One’ness also means that the One Body has of course only One Head – as it most definitely ought to be; One Dress-code – the surpassing Robe of Righteousness, no less; and One Work – which is the obeying of the will of God. Just as also it is One Bride-One Husband, One People-One God, One Temple-One Deity! Oh, yes, One Deity – read Isa 42:8, “I am the Lord, that is My Name! I will not give My glory to another or My praise to idols.” [To learn more about it, read Crimes of Babylon–II available on this website.]
- GOD IS ALSO THE ONE TEACHER AND MASTER OF ALL. Therefore all His servants or the watchmen of the flock are those that are instructed by Him – definitely not instructed by men or their God-forsaken seminaries. Refer Matt 13:52, “Therefore every teacher of the Law WHO HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old.” This is why it is written of them, for example read Isa 52:7,“How beautiful on the mountains (quite literally symbolized by Moses on Sinai) are the feet of those who bring Good News, who proclaim Peace, who bring Good Tidings, who proclaim Salvation, who say to Zion, ‘Your God reigns!’ (for the Good News, the Good Tidings, the proclamation of God’s Peace, the proclamation of Salvation are all One and the Same, concurring perfectly with the Voice of the Living God which ought not to be confused with lying lips of men who preach peace to no avail. For example read Jer 8:11.) Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices; together they shout for joy. When the Lord returns to Zion, they will see it with their own eyes.”
- This is how He teaches His people – by His Spirit which is poured out on all people (refer Acts 2:16-21). So that it is the same Spirit which speaks through His servants and the same Spirit which unites His people through the same Word. “For it is His Mouth that has given the Order, and His Spirit will gather them together.” (Isa 34:16b). Yes, it is the same Word – The Word that was first spoken by the Father, then reinstated by the Son and continues to be revealed by the Spirit – described above as new treasures as well as old because of the persistent distorting and concealing of them by men.
- Understand that the Holy Spirit is poured out so that He may guide us into all truth (Jn 16:13a), AND SO THAT WE MAY KNOW WE ARE NOT ONLY NO LONGER NOT DEPENDENT ON THE UNFAITHFUL MAN OF THE OBSOLETE OLD COVENANT (Hos 6:7, Isa 43:27, Ezek 2:3, Ps 78:57 etc.), BUT ARE ALSO WITHOUT EXCUSE FOR NOT HAVING OBEYED. (Here, let me remind and encourage you to read without fail the article entitled “The Truth about the Old and the New Covenants – the ultimate revelation” available on this website.)
- Note that, as such, the watchman’s work is to open the Gate or unravel the Truth. But it is up to each one of the flock to recognize His voice, to heed and to follow Him.
4. IT IS AS OLD AS HIMSELF:
- Having understood that it is God who has laid its foundations, does it become difficult to grasp that man is not in a position to date its inception? Then why is that the churches in their foolish attempt to date it go back only as far as 2000 years and odd? Like the Israelites, who on their part begin with the time of the calling of Abraham! What about the people before Abraham? Were they not called to partake of Zion, the eternal Kingdom of God?
- Perhaps what is most imperative here is that we learn the Holy Mountain of God is not about man and his redemption alone. Let us read Heb 12:22-24 concerning it and understand better: “But you have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the City of the Living God. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the Church of the firstborn (meaning all who are purchased/ransomed from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb – Rev 14:4b), whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all men, to the spirits of righteous men made perfect (which means all who are born of the Spirit and perfected by Him by the Word and the Blood – Jn 3:5, Eph 5:25b-27), to Jesus the mediator of a New Covenant, and to the sprinkled Blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.”
- Yes, let us get our facts right :– To begin with, the True Church is not as old as the New Testament, or its first martyr Abel, not even as the angels who inhabit it already, nor as the old heavens and the earth which were among the first of God’s creations, but in fact as ancient as Himself Who is the very fullness of it. Nothing that does not belong to Him or isn’t in Him can belong to it. REMEMBER HE IS ITS PRECIOUS CAPSTONE (eg. Isa 28:16).
- Where man is concerned, for example just as it states in Mk 2:27, “Sabbath was made for man and not man for Sabbath”, let us understand that Sabbath came before man and not man before the Sabbath. Because, Sabbath is that inherent part of the Eternal Gospel which proclaims the eternal Kingdom of God, the Holy Dwelling of God to come down (meaning The Most High or the Highest Heavens or the Most Holy Place, now unassailable by man) to come down to become his dwelling place. It is the New Heaven and the New Earth mentioned in Rev 21:1-2 to appear after the old or the first heaven and first earth has passed away so that the righteous among men – which means all those who are called and perfected of God may dwell in it and partake of the glorious existence it promises.
- In other words, man is not the be-all and end-all of that which constitutes the True Temple of God but if he so desires at best he may be a part of it all.
- This is why God’s Word (which is as old as Himself – Jn 1:1-3) began to come to man starting with the very first man (eg. Gen 1:8-30, Gen 2:2-3, Gen 2:16 etc.). I.e., spiritually speaking, since the creation of ‘man’, the Seed of the Good News began to fall upon every soil or every person.
- And just because particular soils fail to receive It, does not mean His work was rendered fruitless or stopped progressing. Read Matt 13:18-23 carefully and understand how Jesus explains it is not the Seed but man’s heart which renders itself fruitless. This is why though Adam was rejected of God (eg. Hos 6:7, Isa 43:27 etc.), He has Himself testified on behalf of Abel (eg. Matt 23:35). Men will continue to reject God but He is faithful to raise His own at all times, so that at any given time His work remains progressing as He calls and sets apart His own – all those who will receive His Word, heed it and faithfully teach it.
5. IT IS BUILT OF LIVING STONES:
- When Jesus reiterated the ancient Truth that “He is not the God of the dead but of the living.” (Matt 22:32b), clearly neither did His listeners understood nor did they make any attempts to understand. Instead, they persisted in glorying in their perishable flesh, in their patriarchy and what not!
- Remember John’s warning, Matt 3:9, “And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’” YET IT IS THE SORT OF TRAGIC MISTAKE CHURCHES CONTINUE IN EVEN THOUGH THEY LOVE TO PRETEND THEY KNOW BETTER THAN THEIR JEWISH PREDECESSORS.
- Jesus explains: “The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are Spirit, and they are Life.” (Jn 6:63).
- Therefore understand that the True Church is that which is built not of the perishable material of this world but of the living and imperishable souls, also called the living stones. They are those who are born again, meaning born in Spirit i.e. of the Spirit and of the Word (Jn 3:3-8).
- They are those who have been washed in the Blood of the Lamb Who is the Lamb of God Who was to come and has come – Jesus Christ the Son of God, Who died for the sins of the world, Whose Blood speaks a better testimony than the blood of the mortal man however righteous, for instance the blood of Abel.
- This is the reason from its foundations (that are the living souls of twelve apostles and prophets) upward, everything is described in terms of precious stones (eg. Rev 21:10-14). Again, unlike any that is found in this world because of their surpassing transparency and radiant brilliance for being able to radiate the fullness of the majestic glory of God.
- As Peter explains, 1 Pet 2:4, “As you come to Him, the Living Stone (meaning Jesus Christ the Capstone) – rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to Him – you also, like living stones, ARE BEING BUILT into a spiritual household …..”
6. IT IS A MYSTERY WAITING TO BE REVEALED:
- Except for the few names revealed and testified to by God Himself, the Church as a whole is a mystery waiting to be revealed. And this revelation will not take place before the Second Coming of the Lord, WHICH WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL ALL HIS ENEMIES ARE MADE UNTO HIM A FOOTSTOOL WHICH MOST DEFINITELY INCLUDES THE LAST AND THE ULTIMATE OF ALL ANTI CHRISTS!
- Refer Eph 5:32, “This is a profound mystery – but I am talking about Christ and the Church.”; Ps 110:1, “The Lord says to My Lord: ‘Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.’” And Rom 8:19, “The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.”etc.
- So there you have ANOTHER OF CHURCHES’ GREATEST LIES OR FALSE TEACHINGS EXPOSED! (Here, let me take the opportunity to introduce the eye-opening article “End-time Revelations” available on the website.)
- So, it is at His coming that the Church or the holy Bride will be revealed, and she will be led into Zion with Him. First, in a symbolic gesture, into the earthly Zion or Jerusalem which will be promptly followed by the millennium reign of Christ on earth so that all men may undeniably see and behold the Truth which was declared since the very beginning. And then, into the Eternal and Heavenly Zion or the True City of God, never ever to part from Him.
- Churches can cry themselves hoarse misinterpreting the Truth and misleading their flocks with all sorts of teachings concerning it but the TRUTH IS AT THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD, THE FIRST RESURRECTION WHICH IS THE RESURRECTION OF THE RIGHTEOUS WILL TAKE PLACE. “Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.” (Matt 13:43).
- It is known as the consummation of their salvation for then, whether dead or alive, all children of God will shed all their earthly trappings and be transformed into glorious bodies of heaven and be led by his angels into the presence of the Lord – all in the twinkling of an eye, no matter where they may be – in their graves, under the sea, in dark dungeons or in the farthest corners of earth or even sky – on to the highest stage ever, for all mankind to see and behold.
- Once this takes place, THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH will no longer be a mystery. All those who belong will be found in her, perfected in every way, radiant and exalted at the right hand of the Lord.
7. IT IS THE BRIDE OF THE LAMB
- The revelation and receiving of the collective body of the children of God is also called the Wedding of the Lamb. Hence the body of the children of God is collectively and symbolically called the Bride of the Lamb. For eg., refer Rev 19:6-8, “Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting: ‘Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give Him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and His Bride has made herself ready. Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.’ (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the saints.)”
- Thus the ‘naked man’, since their creation (Gen 2:25), would have come a long way till they are clothed and readied to be received into the Most Holy Place, the holy Presence of God. No longer will it be said of them that ‘man is created a little lower than heavenly beings’ for the regenerated ‘man’ better known as ‘the Bride’ will not be found ‘naked’, rather readied and perfected in every way to be robed in the heavenly Robe of Righteousness will not only be able to reclaim Eden, the garden of God that was lost to them, but also to enter Heaven.
- Twice redeemed, she will belong not to the husbands of this world who lay false claims on her (eg. Gen 2:23) only to enslave and defile her, but to her True Husband and Redeemer who had not only created her in His likeness but also by His unfailing love and for His holy Name’s sake though her having lost it pays the price to ransom and recreate her unto His perfection.
- “In that day,” declares the Lord, “you will call Me ‘my Husband’: you will no longer call Me ‘my Master.’ I will remove the names of the Baals from her lips; no longer will their names be invoked.” (Hos 2:16-17).
- Therefore, return to Him. Even now, the Spirit calls. “Return, faithless people,” declares the Lord, “for I am your Husband, I will choose you – one from a town and two from a clan – and bring you to Zion.” (Jer 3:14).
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
1. Jer 51:45, “Come out of her, My people! Run for your lives! Run from the fierce anger of the Lord.”
2. Zech 2:7. “Come, O Zion! Escape, you who live in the Daughter of Babylon!”
3. 2 Cor 6:15-18, “What agreement is there between the Temple of God and idols? For we are Temple of the Living God. As God has said, “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people.” “Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” “I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
4. Rev 18:4-8, “Then I heard another voice from heaven say: ‘Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Mix her a double portion from her own cup. Give her as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, ‘I sit as queen, I am not a widow, and I will never mourn.’ Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.”