Marian Way of Wisdom website exclusively ministers the Word. The living and active Word of God only, which is sharper than any double-edged sword. It penetrates to divide, above all, truth from falsehood, good from evil and the God-given from the man-originated. Therefore, for the first time since Bible began to be preached, the Good News is brought to you in its complete unadulterated form.
The work is bereft of any selfish aspirations and seeks to bring Truth to light. The domain also includes practical christian teachings that not only cover all teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, but also make it absolutely applicable because of their clarity. The teachings are without doubt irrefutable. A commitment to look up the Word of God for every reference that is quoted or mentioned will strengthen one’s conviction as one progresses in one’s endeavor for truth. It is Christ’s promise that all truth will be laid bare (Matt 10:26, Heb 4:13…). They cannot remain concealed.
At the outset, they may pose a challenge to many. However, it is always the intent of the Spirit of God that we repent and be transformed by the renewal of our minds. Yes, a true christian is a true convert. God disciplines so that we may not be condemned with the world. So those who seek God with all their heart, with all their mind, with all their soul and with all their strength have nothing to lose. Their joy will be made complete!
It is to such as these that this service is committed to. And like all God’s gifts, it comes absolutely free with no strings attached whatsoever. There is no hidden message or prayer soliciting funds. The only appeal is ‘Seek the Lord, while He may be found.’ This is God’s work. And He is doing it. His servant is just an instrument in His Hands.
The list of articles currently include The Marian Way Of Wisdom (the message), The Good News And Prophecy to the Church, Christ the Savior, The Truth About the Old and the New Covenants – the ultimate revelation!, The Holy Spirit, Baptism, Faith, Satan’s Tests of Trials And Temptations, God’s Tests of Obedience, Jesus’ commands to Love, Forgive, Sacrifice, Forsake, Witness, Give and Watch, an eye-opener of an article on Grace, Women of God I, Women of God II, The Making of the Spiritual Woman, brief introduction on the true concept of The Church and A Tribute written in memory of His servant and my yoke-fellow of about eleven years, who entered his rest on July 24, 2003. A collection of original poems are also available to serve as healthy spiritual appetizers. A never-before play titled Footprints is available for those who wish to demonstrate the complete Gospel in action. In addition, a new series under the heading “This is why” is introduced to put to rest all doubts, queries, misconceptions and misinterpretations that are widely prevalent among the masses.
Therefore, come, freely access and allow Holy Spirit to unravel all truths and liberate you from bonds of false teachings. And, let us pursue His kingdom and His righteousness according to the perfect and pleasing will of God. Please note, unless otherwise specified all references quoted are from NIV translation of the Bible (Australian or the former publications because unfortunately it came to my notice that current publications of the NIV translation has been liberally tampered with. For eg. compare the original work in Mal 2:15 as opposed to its current connivance!).
These articles for the first time in history of modern church break myths like:-
1. The blasphemous and oppressive Doctrine of Male Superiority: It is satanic because it seeks to steal the honor due only to Christ so that mere mortals are revered and served. It is presumptuous because it is a LIE. It is referred to as the throne of Satan. For eg. refer Rev 2:13a. Also refer Rev 2:9b, 13a & 24; Rev 3:9 etc. For, it seeks to place men – who are no more than mere mortals – “Stop trusting in man, who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?” (Isa 2:22), on a pedestal so that fellow-men, particularly women, – i.e. all the redeemed of the Lord are forced to continue under their curses (Gen 3:16-19) while through them Satan may continue in his die-hard endeavour to usurp Christ’s place.
2. Passive role of women: It is meant to deter women from rising to their full potential in Christ (Gen 3:15, Jer 31:22). It is the most obvious and unpardonable sin against the Holy Spirit (Matt 12:32). For, it does nothing but resist, grieve and quench the Holy Spirit. For, the Spirit of God is poured out on all flesh – men and women, young and old, even children – the infants and the nursing (Acts 2:16-21, Matt 21:16), and there is no gift of the Spirit which is exclusive either to men or to women (1 Cor 12:11, Lk 11:13).
3. Marriage: It is a concession not a command (1 Cor 7:6, Matt 19:12b). The supreme calling is to renounce marriage for the kingdom of heaven (“And others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.” Matt 19:12b). Yet, due to the stubbornness of our hearts when God conceded marriage for us, where is the marriage that abides by His Word? Which, as His Word commands, unites man and woman as One so that both in spirit and in flesh they belong to Him and so that they may raise godly offspring for Him? “Has not the Lord made them One? In flesh and spirit they are His. And why One? Because He was seeking godly offspring. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and do not break faith with the wife of your youth. ‘I hate divorce,’ says the Lord God of Israel, ‘and I hate a man’s covering himself with violence as well as with his garment,’ says the Lord Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith.” (Mal 2:15-16, also read Matt 19:4-6 & 8, Isa 51:2). Understand that your body is a temple of God, and that you belong to Him both in flesh and spirit. This is the Christian way. You do not belong to each other or to yourselves. Remember, it is Christ who has ransomed you and not the man who calls himself your husband or the woman who mostly ends up paying the dowry! Finally, read Jer 16 and 1 Cor 7:29-31, “What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none; those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.”
4. The evil teaching of ” ‘Rapture’ before the reign of Antichrist”: I will not go into detail here because you will find the same in the articles, The Commandment to Watch and End-time Revelations. But I will warn you (1 Cor 11:32) that this blasphemous lie is only meant to delude the disobedient and the rebellious (eg. 2 Thess 2:9-11) so that they are condemned and punished with the wicked.
5. The diabolical agenda in the reformationists’ doctrine of ‘salvation by grace’ or ‘salvation by faith’: It is the subtlest of all lies. While it pretends to replace man’s futile attempts (“All our righteous acts are like dirty rags; we all shrivel up like leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.” Isa 64:6) with God’s victorious deeds which worked our salvation for us, it very subtly sidelines Christ who is the Mediator, the Author and the Perfecter of the Covenant of His Blood with us. For eg. read 1 Jn 4:1-3. It blurs and negates the teachings of obedience and perseverance (eg. Jn 14:23, “Jesus replied, ‘If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.’ “) – the deeds that should accompany the grace and faith we receive from Him. For eg. read James 3:20-26, “You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, ‘Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.’ and he was called God’s friend. You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone. In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.” To understand better, read articles What is Grace? and Faith – Part I and II.
It is the faithfulness of God that He raises His prophets from time to time who are, like God, watchmen over His people. Read Hos 9:8a, Ps 121:4. Therefore, it will be well for all those who heed these warnings and others that are unveiled with other truths on this website. For the time has come when, as prophesied, God is going to give us over to our stubborn hearts so that we will no longer heed or hear Him; when His Spirit will stop striving with the spirit of man, and we will receive from Him in full all that our sins deserve! Even death can no longer be a refuge, for He will ransom the wicked from death and show no compassion (Hos 13:14, Rev 20:12-13). Therefore, hasten to God with a penitent heart (Hos 14:2) while you may.
The writer and presenter of all above articles is Mercy Johnson, a servant of God. Having heeded the life-transforming call of Jesus Christ on September 14, 1991, the way of the cross has been endowing her life with God’s choicest! This service bears testimony to God’s love and grace in her life that are poured out to all who put their trust in Him. “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.” Matt 5:6.
His servant wishes to thank those unknown, if any, who believe in this work, visit the site, and participate in it by passing the word around. As this is being written, 26th of July, 2013, she also wishes to thank all who have joined this walk with God on the Facebook page of Marian way of wisdom and allowed her to serve you from the richest of His bounty. May the Lord bless you all according to His promise. Surely, your recompense is with Him. Come Lord Jesus, Come! And pray, may we in You be found!
All glory and honor to God, the only true Author of His wonderful and liberating revelations!P.S: As I update this today, February 05, 2015, I wish to bring to your notice, latest revelations or warnings from God, titled ‘Prophetic warning to the churches’, “Greatest Crimes of Babylon – I, II and III”, “Spiritual History of Mankind” and “End-time Revelations”, all of which are to be read with great diligence and commitment so that we may be brought to full repentance and peace with God.